For Your Protection
Our family here at Oswald Service is concerned about you and your family. To protect you, we have instituted the following precautions and we are asking for your assistance:
- Do not come in the office/lobby if you, or anyone in your household, is experiencing:
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
We have our key Drop Off Boxes available at both locations. Call our front desk to schedule drop off & pick-up, Rexburg - 208-356-7777 / Idaho Falls - 208-522-1566.
- We are practicing social distancing and ask that you do as well. That means we won’t greet you with a handshake. We will always try to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between people, to the extent possible. Maximum of 3 customers allowed in the lobby at any given time.
- We encourage all of our employees and clients to practice good hand hygiene, including regular hand washing with soap at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- We are making every reasonable effort to keep public surfaces disinfected to the extent possible. This includes wiping down your keys.
- If a test drive or shuttle service is needed, Oswald Service staff will be wearing a mask and gloves and wiping down surfaces. We kindly ask that we assume the driving role.
Thank you for helping us protect you and our team so we can all be healthy together!
Kevin and Team